Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ speech help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Secretkush, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Don't really know what section to put this in but this seemed appropriate.

And because I'm not accustomed to this section of the forum. Speech is required before you graduate at my High school. I'm 18 and a senior, wish I would have taken the course my freshman year like most people.

Today in my speech class we were told to make a persuasive speech over any topics the teacher approves. I asked about MMJ and she approved. On the grounds that I stay reasonable and don't start telling kids to smoke pot.

Really no guidelines, just has to show both sides of the argument. I figured I would go with the topic of bringing MMJ to the state. It has to be done by Friday and has to be 3-5 minutes.

I know to check out websites like Norml and maybe take a look at granny's list. But can I get any other websites with good, proven, backed up info about MMJ.

Thanks!