Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ San Francisco specific

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by xhostilex001, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Just moved to San Francisco and I need to renew my medical card but from what i've heard, most dispensaries here require you to get a county-state ID card so my question is, what dispensaries don't require a county ID card and will sell to you with just a recommendation? I would love to get one but another $66 dollars is hard to endure after the cost of moving here, doc's recommendation renewal fees, and numerous other costs i've been faced with recently along with the costs of medicine to add onto that once my card has been renewed.

2. craigslists I bought clones from there with a card and I live in san francisco too what district do you live in im going to take a wild guess and say either richmond or sunset

3. This isn't true. I have never been in a dispensary that has required me to have a state ID card, I only have a doctor's recommendation.

4. well that's good to hear, I must have heard wrong then.

Actually i'm in the ingleside area, near stonestown.

5. Ohh I used to live over there on bxybee street crap whether most of the time just picked up a few clones from a guy who lives over there

6. Nice, bxybee is around here somewhere. It sounds really familiar, i think it's a few blocks away actually. Still not too familiar with all the street names and i'm not sure if i ever will be. lol

7. san francisco STAND UP.!!

8. Ended up going over to Holistic Institute of Greater Health on Irving St. to renew my doctors recommendation today. Everything went smooth and the doctor was nice. In and out in 30 minutes.

Just placed my order through the green cross aswell, waiting for it to arrive. :)

9. looks like were all kinda neighbors... i go to state and i see byxbee everytime im on the 29

10. Oh yeah I take the 29 but to the last stop on 3rd too damn ghetto of a neighborhood I should move back to byxbee,how much does it cost to get a card at the national holistic center

11. that's so weird. lol, you two may have seen my truck around if you ride the 29.