Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ questions, kinda serious.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sleek821, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Im going to be moving to Cali soon and no im able to get a card there. I have legit proof that i have a mood disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and a mild case of ocd. Doctors put me on all these pills which i have stopped taking due to side affects of feeling like your skin is trying to crawl off your body. I told my doctor this but she says she can put me on more pills. I stopped taking them like 2 months ago. Are there any other requirements to getting a card?? Those are all honest problems i have but it wouldnt hurt to add in some more shit. Not sure. What does the rest of GC thihnk?

2. Chronic headaches/pain?

3. No chronic headaches or pain for me. More like a shit ton of stress.

4. You have enough most likely - do not ask for ways to game the system here, they don't allow discussion of that

5. Is depression and anxiety a good enough reason to get a card. The doctor i had prob has paperwork explaining my bad side effects.

6. Just make sure to bring copies of all your medical records with you.