Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmj medical cards iowa?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Smoke_D_J, Oct 7, 2009.

1. #1 Smoke_D_J, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    hey im a resident of iowa and need mmj i was wondering. so ik you can have a mmj card for cali but can i go to cali see a doctor for my neck pain and headaches and get a card? and the second question is if i get a card can i still use it in iowa so i can grow and have my meds legaly?plz plz if ne1 knows nething about this issue plz pst for me ty:eek:

This thread has been merged with the duplicate thread. –chillax

2. hey im a resident of iowa and need mmj i was wondering. so ik you can have a mmj card for cali but can i go to cali see a doctor for my neck pain and headaches and get a card? and the second question is if i get a card can i still use it in iowa so i can grow and have my meds legaly?plz plz if ne1 knows nething about this issue plz pst for me ty:eek:

3. Nope, you have to be a resident of the state you get your card from.

This question has been asked and answered hundreds of times. The search button is your friend.

Also, use some vowels please. It takes an extra half a second to type out the entire word, and it makes you look a lot less stupid (that goes for everybody, not trying to single you out).

4. No, you cannot get a California MMJ recommendation as a Iowa resident. Period.

There is no way for you to get MMJ in Iowa unless YOU become an activist and get laws passed there. You cannot go to other states and bring it in.

5. What, your other thread didn't go fast enough?

Sheesh.

- rep for posting the same stupid question twice.

6. oh shit im sorry guys im kinda high and my computer is being gay so i might have double posted sry and yea i kinda forgot about the search thing lol

7. i'm sad to say your from iowa with how well you type....and no you will do wrong with MMJ

8. Dude.. You asked if you could have a CALIFORNIA mmj card... in IOWA. That should be pretty apparent, I would guess.

9. hey dont be dick heads. it was just a simple question fuck! just dont post on it and leave it at that jesus

10. by the way ty for fixing my double post chillax

11. We won't be dick heads if you would use common sense.. It's 2 different states, one of which MJ is completely illegal. My 5 year old sister could put that shit together..

12. While common sense should reign, it often never does. I mean, if common sense were more prevalent we wouldn't have shady pot-docs or patients who go out and resell their meds to non-patients.

Questions like the OP's actually can cause us harm in the community, it gives us all a black eye, and need not be asked. Especially since we KNOW for a FACT that law-enforcement is just looking for any excuse to shut down MMJ.

THINK before you post.

13. Becoming an activist is your best bet, besides moving to California. Get yourself a free copy of "Granny Storm Crow's list" (link below) and start sending it to politicians, doctors and everyone you think could use it! Education is how we will win the "War on Prohibition"!

When I started using medically, there was NO medical use- ALL use was considered abuse! Education about cannabis has made the difference.

So the choice is yours, become an activist and DO SOMETHING, or just sit and gripe and groan and be an apathetic, illegal pothead!

If you decide to become an activist, be sure to insist on reciprocity (recognizing other state's MMJ laws), as well as dispensaries and the right to grow!

Granny :wave: