Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ looks like it'll be on our Capitol! (DC)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HitTheVape, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Check this article out you guys!

Congress allows DC to implement 1998 medical marijuana law | NORML Blog

It seems that medical marijuana was passed back in 1998 but due to corrupt politicians, the program wouldn't be allowed to get funding. Now that was deemed unconstitutional and the program can now be implemented :)!
    :hello:

What's the federal government going to do now? With medical marijuana on their own turf!!

2. Hehe, they'll just have to become potheads.

3. That's pretty sweet. Making so many steps in the right direction lately. I've never been so optimistic that I'll live to one day see weed get legalized. :hello:

4. Thats great! Nice post! + rep!

5. a tear just rolled down my cheek
    DUDE I LIVE IN DC

6. Slight fix there, sir, no disrespect intended.

Calling medical cannabis a weed, would be to me, like calling IGotTheCottons, IGotTheFuzzyballs...;)

Please don't hate me for being a stickler. :wave:

Medical Cannabis has never been needed anywhere more than in Washington D.C., stat.:smoking:

7. I dont know about legalization, but I am very hopeful that MMJ will soon be passed in the majority of states, and (as long as the state allows) is essentially legal at the federal level for patients. Never thought Id see the day that the DEA would be told to stand down by the president to stop raiding clubs.

8. yea. its like a chain reaction that will hopefully lead to legalization. WE CAN DO IT! :yay:

9. Fuzzy Balls:ey:

10. So take it from Granny, that this is NOT the time to just cheer the good news and light one up! NOW is the time to double your efforts! Write those politicians as they chew on the fact that DC will have MMJ. Let them know what you think about it. Point out the ridiculousness of having medical cannabis legal in DC, but illegal a few miles down the road! Use a few "goodies" from my "Granny Storm Crow's list" to drive the point home that CANNABIS IS MEDICINE!

Go for it! :yay:

Granny :wave:

11. Surely, for all the stress and anxiety of being President, he MUST qualify for a card?
    Come on all, mmj in DC means that Obama can enjoy a smoke again;

Get that man a joint :D

12. Hahaha that made my day.

13. Lol next thing you know obama will get some "chronic back pain" and will start lighting up :smoke:

Would love to hit a j with that guy

14. I'm just waiting for protesters to be outside the Whitehouse, smoking a joint, while demanding the legalization of marijuana.... and not getting arrested!

15. so does DC have to vote again or...will MMJ be on like the next ballot...what's the process from this point to get MMJ in DC, considering the steps it's already been through?

go DC :wave: let's see some self-medication on the steps of the white house :smoking:

16. Yeah, my girlfriend was talking to her mom's friend about this and neither of us have any idea whether or not it's legal yet or if there is some whole process they have to go through.

17. okay, so... WHEN THE FUCK WILL NY GET IT???!!!??!! sorry for my rage.