Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ. Kentucky. Anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tokeman15, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Will it ever come to kentucky. Me and my friend had a convo and he claims he saw something on the news about it but heres how the convo went.

Friend: The are going to do MMJ in kentucky dude
    Me:Really, what all did they say about it.
    Friend:Idk man i was high.

If anyone has any info about mmj in kentucky let me now and how can i make this come true.

2. sry bro were fucked... move to Michigan.. its the closest state

3. Im WI and im gonna move to mn or mi as soon as i am finanically stable

4. yea i mean its the best solution... i mean just the fact that you should be able to just smoke for free should be a positive influence to want to move faster ;);)

5. Yah and its like cali or co would be dank but i dont wanna be to far from the family you know? :smoking: i dont worry about getting caught with possesion anyways. The green never leaves my house.

6. yea i feel ya only retards get caught.. i mean dnt buy in the projects and smoke at home... you will be just fine.... but man just having the ability to be able to walk inside a store and select from multiple strains of top shelf and cookies and cakes and milk and ships and candy... not only that but being able to grow your own.. i mean you say the herb is always at your house... so you prolly what smoke 1 oz a week give or take?? well just imagine not spending a dime and smokeing twice as much... one day bro .... one day