Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in WA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PSE95, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm fully qualified to get my card here in WA, I just don't know how to go about talking to my doctor about it. I've been through painkillers and muscle relaxers for my condition, but none of them work as effectively as bud does for me, and in much more cost effective amounts.

is any doctor allowed to give a recommendation for a green card? or should I just save up the cash to go to the THC foundation?

also, I wanna open a business helping MMJ card holders conduct their own grows, or be a caretaker for multiple patients, what would I have to do to get the ball rolling?

2. #2 BrodMan Organics, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

I just did this, I'm getting my card on Thursday...All I did was go to my doctor (we have a very good relationship and it's like talking w/ a family member, that might not be your case...) I simply told her I didn't like taking my pills at all (percocet, flerxeral, tramadol, and something else) I told her I haven't had a pill in over a month since I've started to use mmj (truth), she immediately says "ok I like it if you're not taking pills, what do I need to do?)

I give her the fax info to the clinic (pm me for more details there, don't know if it's ok to post it in a thread). she faxed it (last wed.) and got a call back Friday. Made an apt. today for Thursday and that's where I get one...That's all there is to it... Hopes this helps...That felt long winded, I'm medicated atm, sorry if it was.

3. Im in WA and got my card 3 years ago, althought I got it from my primary physician who had no problem really writing me the script.