Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in Utah

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by UlyssesPC, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I'm a new member and was looking for some help/suggestions from those with more experience with MMJ whom live in Utah.

One of my family members is fighting a terminal illness and studies have show some benefits of MMJ being used to supplement the other forms of treatment.

I don't really know anyone in the city I live in, and am really running out of options.

If you have ever been in such a predicament, in Utah, do you have any advice or suggestions for me please?

Thank you in advance!

2. #2 gbt34, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Utah is really weird.... believe it or not. MMJ is not legal in utah BUT according to utah law you are required to purchase a "tax stamp" and every gram you purchase is required to have one of these "tax stamps" and if you are caught without one then "Technically" you can get charged with tax evasion

The catch 22 of it all is that marijuana is still highly illegal in utah and will remain that way..... even though you are required to pay tax on it.

I happen to be not too far from you where mmj is legal. feel free to private message me i can point you in the right direction far as who to get in contact with,