Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in San Diego

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chris9602, Feb 12, 2008.

1. I was planning on soon getting a recommendation for MMJ for insomnia however I've been reading a lot of news lately about DEA crack downs in SD. Apparently the DEA has shut down many and told the rest of clubs and dispensaries to close down immediately. Are there still clubs open in San Diego? Also, if I were to get a recommendation in SD would I be able to use it in another county? If so, where would be the closest county I could go? LA?

2. Hey man I think some of the places to actually get the recommendations, like the doctors, moved to the Orange/SD county border (Orange side of course). Try http://www.medicalmarijuanaofsandiego.com/ maybe? First thing that comes up on google.

The dispensaries are gone and I bet there aren't very many good dispensaries in Orange county. Find a good dispensary in LA..I think there are several.

3. When I was down in SD I learned that there are no more "walk in" collectives or co-ops due to DEA bullying and strong arm tactics. There are a few delivery services but the one I used was from Orange County. You shouldn't have a problem finding one though, there are tons in SoCal.

4. There are hardly any MMJ depots in San Diego. In fact, I don't think there are any in San Diego County...

5. Im in san diego and ran into the same exact problem. I got lucky and found a hookup and getting it legally is the same price or even more expensive. Im actually getting some white widow soon. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. No more in SD unfortunately....the next closest dispensaries would be in LA and huntington beach.