Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ In Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by trx450sux, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey everyone! Just wondering, any news at all about medical in Oklahoma? I fuc**in hate it here lol.

2. I live there and I'm almost certain it wont become legal or even have medical uses until after its not illegal under the federal government.

email the governor and senators. They hate marijuana, at least to the public.

3. That's so stupid.. America is supposed to be the land of the free, if I really got in trouble for it I'd be pissed. I'm getting in trouble for doing something that benefits me, it helps me sleep it helps me eat it helps my back pains. These people just drive me insane. I don't understand what's so bad about it. Yanno? Lol

4. Out of all the States I've been to (about 42), Oklahoma is the worst. The government is bullshit their and I honestly don't know why anyone chooses to live their. I'd be surprised if MMJ ever gets legal there. Too many Fox Newsers there

5. Lmao dude you think I chose to live here? If I had the money my stuff would be packed and I'd be on my way to Colorado haha. Ya it sucks here. Lol don't remind me! :(

6. They will legalize rape in OK before decriminalizing marijuana. You get a fucking life sentence for making hash there

7. LMFAO. Oklahoma was the last state to legalize tattooing:rolleyes: so there isn't much hope in them changing the cannabis laws anytime soon. OK will be the LAST place to legalize it and if it isn't the last State to do so I'd be SHOCKED!

8. Lol wow I hate to hear that :( even though it's probably the truth. It just pisses me off cause I can't do anything about it lol. Yanno

9. Sorry if you thought I was saying you chose to live there, I wasn't. I was just saying people that choose to live there, not those that are brought up there. I never knew anything about Oklahoma until my road trip across the U.S. last year. Sorry you live in a pretty state filled with crappy government. Hopefully it will change. Ever thought of getting in politics?

10. No I haven't but I'd love to tell those mother fuc*ers how dumb they are haha.

11. And I'm sorry too haha. Hopefully things change before I get out of here!

12. You should really look into running for office somewhere in your city/town. There are usually classes (free or low cost) that will teach you about campaigning, and other helpful tips. Also volunteering for candidates will also teach you things. Just an idea. Remember it won't change until you get more of us in office.

13. That's true. I might look into that. And yeah it won't, unless we had like a vote on it. It's not fair, how come they get to decide what we do? Even if marijuana was bad for you who cares, we're doing it to ourselves not them.

14. live there as well.. born and raised. finishing my education and moving out.. FUCK OKLAHOMA and FUCK MARY FALLIN..

15. I agree 100% lol. She's an idiot. If I had the money I'd be out of here, but I'm living on my own plus I'm only 19 so yea.. Anyways these people just drive me insane. I want to just sit down with them all and ask them what's wrong with marijuana. Like holy shit lol. Are they that stupid? I was born and raised here too and I'm just amazed at how much more intelligent the other states are compared to us lol

16. Thanks for the like brotha!

17. Google Patricia SpottedCrow and Dee Dee Star for some clarification on
    the severity of Okla drug laws and enforcement.

Note that the state currently has at least 44 individuals serving life
    without possibility for realtively minor drugs offenses that in some cases
    would have merely brought about probation or a fine in other locales.

18. It's not a matter of raw intelligence , the more influential factor is societal
    conditioning and indoctrination , along with of course constant and never
    ending reinforcement of same.

The sociodynamic is such that swilling suds and watching the useless
    roundy-rounders before punching your friends and puking on your shoes
    is more acceoted than simply smoking a bowl and playing chess.

WanderingWay was quite correct in his assessment that it's a geographically
    beautiful state that happens to be afflicted with a sordid mass of politicians
    for which the only viable solution is a lamp-post and a rope.