Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmj in new jersey

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by godzillakilla, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i saw before that there was a bill going up sometime in june about mmj in nj. ive googled and looked on the forums about what happened but i cant find anything. anyone know what happened?

2. There was a post about this on here a lil while ago, all I can remember however is exactly what you've already stated.
    Maybe it was already shutdown. Oh well.

3. i think it was shut down. thats a shame

4. bump. anyone have any info on the mmj in nj situation?

5. Haha theres no way yet. NJ will be one of the last few...

6. If New York does it, Jersey will follow. The bill was obviously shut down if you haven't heard anything about it (it would be BIG news) Just stay patient. Who cares if you can't do it legally yet? As long as it helps you and you keep your use quiet, you'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.