Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmj In Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dowrk, May 17, 2013.

1. I'm going to heading to Colorado Springs next week and am looking for a colorado mmj card holder to donate to(20$ plus meds).I will donate many times during my stay in the springs. I hold a mmj card in arizona but I read online the dispenseries dont accept cards from out of state. Please send me a message if you can help me out. Also has anyone tried the O pen Vape I heard its great but I never tried it.

2. #2 4PoCoLoKo, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    I couldv'e totally helped you if my homey didn't delete his facebook. He lives in springs and has a card but I don't know how to get ahold of him. Imma subscribe just incase I do get ahold of him.

3. @[member="4PoCoLoKo"] Thanks man. Just let me know if you get a hold of him.

4. this is what the future will be like

5. Yo I live in pueblo 35 mins south of springs. Would be happy to help you out for some meds.

6. We just moved to Fountain, and don't have our red cards yet. we keep asking around and basically everyone just tells us to go get our red cards... we just want something to smoke now tho. lol can anyone help us out?