Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ In Colorado Help!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TyCo420, Sep 11, 2009.

  1. I'm 18yo. If i get my card do i have to have one of my parents sigh off for me? I have Chronic Pain. :smoke:
  2. no you do not have to
  3. ^Pretty much it. you're 18 now! do yo own thang! so what if mummy and daddy dont approve? F*em'!
  4. No. Once your 18 you don't have to have a parent or guardian for anything, you're an adult, or atleast that's what the law calls you.
  5. As long as you have documentation from the last year, and it is chronic severe pain you can qualify. It's not quite as easy here as it is in CA where you can just say "My ass hurts" and they hand you a rec.

    The health department, DA's, Doctors and the whole gamut are tightening up to some degree recently.

Share This Page