Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.


Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kushism818, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEy guys I'm new here.
    I just turne 18 yesterday and I don't have a medical card yet. I am looking to get one as SOON as I can. But.. There is one thing in the way, well that's what I think is in the way.... I don't have a California ID... Is is possible to get one by providing my identification and birthday a different way? Say with a birth certificate? Please let me know soon. I plan on getting my Rec soon
  2. Pretty sure you need an ID, but I don't live in calli anymore.
  3. You need an ID, showing your proof of residence in Cali.

    I don't live in Cali, nor am I a mmj patient, but I can tell you that's probably something you will need.
  4. Ive heard if you bring in your house bill or something like that some will accept.
  5. I got mine without a ca id ... Just go to the dmv & get ur id , theyll give u a receipt / temporary id its a lil paper & when I got my medical card they said that that would do
  6. You need ID
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page