Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in Australia? Also Curious on..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bunneh, Mar 29, 2009.

1. First of all, I've always been curious if you Americans have MMJ age requirements? I've heard you can have it if you're under 21 with parents consent? Not sure.

Anyways. I'm not gona go too into it but i've been prescribed anti-depressants for a year now and tbh, they haven't been working for me. I don't smoke weed THAT frequently but I've found its the best thing for me, it makes me happy helps me thing happy thoughts, even if I get stoned once a week ill feel great all week.

Now, I can't find any solid info on whether MMJ is legal in Australia?

Thanks guys.

2. Im pretty sure if you have a ligit doctor diagnose you with medical conditions that can be treated with MMJ and you can show that your prescription meds aren't working, that your doctor can prescribe you MMJ.

There have been a few people in Ireland to recieve MMJ, even though MMJ isn't legal.

Like some cancer patients are given government issued pollen to medicate themselves with.