Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ in a non MMJ state...?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by horser55, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. Hey everyone!

    I live in Ohio (shitty state, btw) and I have smoked pot for the last year or so to help with some hard core insomnia. My mind just goes to fast for me to be able to fall asleep. Once I get to bed I'm asleep and hell nor high water can wake me's the getting there that's hard. So, I smoke a bowl before bed, or used to. I've been clean for a month or so because my habits were really starting to stress my family, but I have the damnedest time sleeping. I don't want to use "lunesta" or a sleeping pill because frankly, I don't like the groggy affects of it and I don't always have "8 hours to devote to sleep", so I need something that will wear off soon. I'm not a big believer in pills anyway, and fuck - God put ms. mary jane on this earth for us to love and enjoy, right? lol

    A good friend of mine used to live in Vegas and she mentioned that you can get a MMJ card that has "traveling" benefits (apparently prescribed often to sports starts, actors etc.) and other people whos jobs require them to travel often for business. Does anyone know much about this? Can I pop up to MI and get a MMJ card and live with it in OH? Or are there any prescription meds that have the same effect? I'm a little nervous about walkin in to my Doc's office and saying "I want the legal version of pill weed" lol...I don't go out high or anything like that. Smoke an hour before bed, crash, goodnight.

    Thanks all ahead of time for any help you can give :wave:
  2. i have never heard of such a thing as a "traveling" medical marijuana card.
  3. Why do people keep asking the same question?

    If you're not in an MMJ state, you can't smoke MMJ legally. Simple as that bro.

    And the traveling mmj card is a scam. There is no such thing. Only Rhode Island and Montana have reciprocity laws, so if you have a MMJ card, you can only travel to those two states and still be safe.
  4. I haven't either, but honestly I don't know much about MMJ at all...which is why I figured the good people of Grass City forums would be the ones to ask! :D

Share This Page