Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ friendly doctors in RI?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RItoker, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I have suffered from pretty severe nausea for a number of years now and nothing but mary jane has ever helped. Since I recently found out that RI has a medical marijuana program, I am very interested in applying for it. I would like to know if anybody in the Rhode Island area can recommend a medical marijuana friendly physician who I could talk to. I am currently 20, but have been seeing a pediatrician for my entire life. It's about time I found a new regular physician, and would like him to be open to the use of medical marijuana. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Does anybody on here from RI even have a mmj card?

3. Whats up man, Im from RI...no info on any good Docs sorry...but I might be able to find some MMJ...