MMJ for visitor

Discussion in 'General' started by Naldax, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    I am flying to Las Vegas in a few weeks to attend my brother's bachelor party, and wedding in Nappa Valley, and I am a medical marijuana user; of course, where I live (France), I can only get it in illegal ways (think how lucky you guys are!). So my question is the following : will it be possible for me to get some medicine in a legal way even though I am only staying for a few days, and if not, do you happen to know a dispensary in Las Vegas or in the area, that would be willing to skip the card thing if I explain my situation?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Yeah... I'm looking for some info please.

4. Not gonna happen. You'll be able to find it on the strip though.

5. Nope. Visit your doctor and get a prescription for whatever legal medicine with help with whatever ailment/s you have.

6. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Nope. Visit your doctor and get a prescription for whatever legal medicine with help with whatever ailment/s you have.[/quote]

Or just buy more on the strip.. Dont go back to pharmaceuticals just buy weed!

7. Yes, that's probably what I'm gonna do, although it will definitely be low grade from what I ve heard, anyway thanks for the answers!

8. Idk shit bout nappa valley lol

I ain't no married guy who vacations in Nappa silly :p

9. UMMMMM its fucking vegas.... if you cant find drugs you need to gtfo!!

10. No dispensary will just "skip the card thing", they take it seriously and they just don't do that. I believe only residents (or citizens?) can get a MMJ. And even then the whole process takes more than a couple days

Just go to the strip and buy bud illegally there

11. Sorry, but no, what you are attempting to do is game the system fraudulently and we don't allow threads on this topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.