Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmj for sleep insomnia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 420ford420, Aug 28, 2011.

1. i am looking for a new *** to what i am currenty having to deal with. i have taken 3 diff types of pills to treat my chronic sleep insomnia. when i first went to the doc about this i told him that i have been smoking to put me to sleep and at the time that wasnt what i could do. so i now have the question of can i get my card in washington since i do have records for a year about insomnia? and how much will it be to start and what other fees will i have?

2. #2 oilman420, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Eating it works better for sleep.

3. Yes you should be able to get your card. Were I live it's about $150 for the appointment. Just google MJ doctors in your area and take your records and any meds with you to the appointment. Good luck.

4. i got my card for only $50 in san fran at the cannabis cup... if you go to a cannabis event around where you live chances are they have free consultations. I told the doctor I was suffering from memory loss, i was really high, then he asked me if weed helped i said yes and that was that. i dont think you really need too much prove of your condition becuz the doctors are more than happy to make your money