Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ for depression and anxiety in california

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ilych, Oct 16, 2009.

1. i have been on a wide range of "regular" medications for depression, anxiety, and imsomnia for the past 2 years now. some of the medicines have helped a lot, but for the most part it has been hell. around the time i started taking these meds i started toking regularly and i found that e ven days i missed my dose of meds i felt great. so this brings my question. will a local pot doctor hook me up with a card for depression and anxiety or is that just a pipe dream

2. try it man.

I went to my doctor and within 30 seconds of getting in the room he gave me a prescription for xanax and shit.

3. yes you should be fine. Thats how i got mine

4. As a general rule (with the exception of hormones and antibiotics), if you can get a prescription for a condition, you can get a recommendation! You have been on several heavy-duty drugs, so just grab an assortment of your old pill bottles, scrape together the cash and go get legal! :D NO PROBLEM!

Granny :wave:

5. Make an appointment with medicann if you have the money they will give u a card

6. #6 Sactostonerr, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    i live up in nor cal bro and have my own card for depression,anexiety and insomnia. theres almost no doubt you can get it . if ur for real.
    take a some sort of medical record with proof of ur diagnoses/perscriptions and 100 sum10 dollars to ur local clinc.
    they'll hook you up