Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ for College Students

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by fuckthecops, Jan 21, 2011.

1. So I was wondering if going to college in California counts as residency? I live in New York, but I want to go to California for grad school (no not just so I can get my medical card). Just curious

2. If you buy/rent an appartment then yes, but I don't think living in the dorms qualifies you for MMJ.

3. If you go to the DMV and get a CA ID or DL then you will be able to get and use your card.

4. :D Nice! But ut really sucks that I would have to go to the dmv lol

5. Nah, ID cards are really easy to get, you can even apply for them online.

Driver Licenses are a bit tougher - but that's the price you gotta pay for the ID card that would prove you live in California.

6. All you need for a Medical card is a CA ID, and all you need for a CA ID is a bill in your name with an in-state address (phone, credit card, whatever). No sweat.

7. Really? Do you think a bank statement would work? Like the ones you get in the mail every month? My parents pay for my cell right now, but I'm not sure if they still will when I'm in grad school

8. Yeah, pretty sure a bank statement will work. Anything official that shows you're receiving mail at a CA address. I'd confirm that before I went and stood in line at the DMV, though.

9. Thanks! Damn this is good long-term motivation for getting into Stanford lol