Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ for clinical depression?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ScrewGrav1ty, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I am in the state of Oregon and was wondering if clinical depression is a significant reason for getting a green card. By clinical I mean prescribed anti depressants.

2. No. Follow my sig link for answers from Oregon patients.

clinton

3. it's certainly wonderful for depression, and you should get a prescription/recommendation for that reason, but apparently the physician and/or yourself will have to come up with something better to put on the form.

4. Oh alright.
    Thanks for the input guys.

5. What about in California?

MJ seems to be the only thing to manage my anxiety and depression, and I don't want to lie to get my card.

6. in cali, if weed helps you in any way shape or form in regards to an ailment then they can and will prescribe it to you

7. Looks like I'll have to go with my
    Insomnia and chronic tendinitis from my many years being a pitcher.

Sounds like if you bitch at anyone for it in Cali you can get it lol

8. In Oregon there is a list which qualifies. PTSD has just been added I believe or it is a proposed change to OMMP law.

clinton

9. Don't go thinking that everywhere is like California. CA is an extremely lax state when it comes to MMJ, so you can get it for practically anything.

Oregon is a bit different, just follow Clinton's advice and you should be smooth.

10. Yea ca just seems like a hella relaxed state when it comes to that stuff.

11. Umm..I don't wanna just tag along with this but.
    I live in VA. I have been prescribed anti Depressants as well.

They don't do shit..
    Smoking a bowl or two is my self diagnosed medication.

Is there anyway to obtain a card in another state? but still live here..
    probably not..

I just needa move to cali.

12. yea same for me. I fond a couple bowls does the best.
    And my medications actually work the opposite for me