Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ doctor in San Jose area

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blunted123, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys. My friend is looking for a MMJ doctor in San Jose. She works until 6pm, and wants to do a walk in somewhere in the area.

Does anyone know of any doctors that allow walk ins after 6pm?

2. #2 Scribbles510, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Does she work 7 days a week?

Edit: Shot you a PM

3. No, Monday-Saturday.

She called and they don't offer same day appointments/walk-ins.

4. Exactly. You can either walk in without an appointment (it'll take about an hour and a half during the busiest times) or you can make an appointment for any day after that. You just can't make an appointment to walk in that same day. Your friend can just make an appointment for Sunday if she doesn't want to wait a long time.

5. If you want/need a med card in san jose ca and you dont have one yet, then you must not want/need weed.

because it is THAT DAMN easy to get one in sj.

I also wonder how the fuck you found grasscity if you can't find webpages with listings of MJ Docs in SJ CA

6. I don't have one because I don't need one. She doesn't have one because she didn't need one either, and just moved to San Jose. I found grasscity years ago and made an account a while back. I'm not really sure how I found it, myself. I DID find the webpages, they're all over the internet, but you're not really reading my post, but trying to read my mind. Most list doctors, but not times, availabilities, yada-yada-yada. It wasn't for me, so I wasn't planning on 15 minutes of research while I'm at work. I was just asking if anyone around here had the answer, and if they would be kind enough to share the doctor or club they use. All information is appreciated. Comprehend what is available, not what you imagine.

@[member="FIRE"]
    Apparently the doctor you referred doesn't allow walk in's. She did get an appointment for Saturday.