Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Doctor In San Francisco/South Bay Area

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BluntManChronic, May 23, 2010.

1. Hi, I am a college student in California that frequently suffers from anxiety attacks that cause red dots to appear all over my skin. My doctor put me on a dose of anti-histamine about a year ago when I was still in high school, but that rarely helped. Ever since I started smoking more regularly in college, I have noticed that the attacks have gone away. Does anyone know of a good doctor that I could go to in the south bay area (or San Francisco if need be) that wouldn't charge much for an appointment to get my recommendation? Also, if I only get a recommendation it doesn't show up on my information accessable to my parents, correct? Thank you, any help is appreciated.

2. It is between you and your doctor. No one else knows.

Sammy

3. Um, no. I'm looking for a new doctor that specializes in perscribing medical mj.