Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mmj dispensaries in vermont/around vermont

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TokeDntChoke21, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Im going to college in vermont and when im up there im planning on getting a medical card for nausea/loss of appetite that i get from taking a certain medication that i must take every day. i cant find anyyyy dispensaires in vermont though so how do i get the bud. if i qualify in vermont can i go to states around vermont and get bud in dispensaries in those states?

2. If I recall correctly, states that have mmj will honor a mmj card from other states, however it may depend on individual state. I believe the closest state with dispensories would be Maine.

3. It's pretty difficult to get a card in vt. Up until recently there were no dispensaries. It was all grow your own. They just decided to allow 2 dispensaries in vt, that's it. They're really strict, by appointment only. It's some bullshit man, but goodluck!

4. Haha colleges here are where I go to get the dankest. If ur at lyndon u wont have any problems finding bud