Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Delivery with no med card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chicken Putz, Nov 2, 2014.

1. #1 Chicken Putz, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    I usually pick up from a buddy of mine and get the goods, but sometimes ill pick up and its mids. I was wondering how strict mmj delivery driver services are and if I could actually get away without having a med card as I want the danks every time I pick up. I live in the SoCal by the way so theres like 100 services around me on weedmaps.

2. No med card no meds. Simple

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Nice profile pic btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You guys look very similar.

4. Just get a card. You live in socal so it shouldn't be that hard.

5. From what I've heard from friends in Cali you have next to no chance without a card, that said I live in Texas so my knowledge isn't first hand.

6. I don't think you'll be to get any weed that way . Why not just tell your friend to stop giving you mids and just wait til you get a med card I don't think its hard to get one,but I don't live over there so I wouldn't know for sure

7. No card. No service. It's not difficult to get a card. Once you do, the selection and quality will blow your mind.

8. Same avatar. Wut?

9. #9 Thage22, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    While i do not condone getting a med card without a real medical issue, it is super easy to get one in CA. Some places will even print your med card while you wait. Be prepared to drop some cash on it though. I ended up dropping $80 to get the doctors recommendation and card done at the same time.