MMJ crackdown a cover up for Fast and Furious scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Taylored, Aug 14, 2012.

1. that's fucking bullshit. I'm sick of this fucking government.

2. Bumping this for awareness

3. I honestly wouldn't doubt it..

4. Oh well Cali sucks. Colorado is going to do what Cali couldn't do. Get up off their ass and get it legal in just a few months.

5. I'm glad there are still people will to speak out against the goverment like this journalist ..... Since our freedom of speech is nearly gone ......

Wouldn't be surprised if they lock up this journalist. With the Ndaa ......

6. i doubt it, there is alot of people making alot of money from mmj in colorado. and they WILL go against full legalization.

7. This is Muerica, where dreams are just that...dreams.

Federal Government will never allow full legalization in the States. Last I checked Colorado is a state in the good ole USA ;)

8. I beg to differ. The people will stand against the feds, and they are already going to do a re-scheduling possibility of the Schedule I drug in court against the DEA.

9. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']
    I beg to differ. The people will stand against the feds, and they are already going to do a re-scheduling possibility of the Schedule I drug in court against the DEA.[/quote]

Who is doing a reschedualing? If its not the feds then it doesnt mean shit. A state can not rewrite federal law and last time I checked the feds have zero interest in changing federal drug laws.

legalization will fail in Co just like it did in CA, why? Same reasons, corruption and too many ppl making $$. A lot of the dispensarys in CA voted against prop 19 because they didnt want to lose $$.\tAt least the ones my buddies work"volenteer" at.

10. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/marijuana-legalization-61_n_1587405.html

Colorado seems different, imo.

11. Whether your statement is true or not, the irony of it is amusing.

12. Oh, read this, and then think about your smartass comment.

Medical Marijuana Advocates to Argue DEA in Federal Court - San Francisco - News - The Snitch

13. [quote name='"trixman22"']

Who is doing a reschedualing? If its not the feds then it doesnt mean shit. A state can not rewrite federal law and last time I checked the feds have zero interest in changing federal drug laws.

legalization will fail in Co just like it did in CA, why? Same reasons, corruption and too many ppl making $$. A lot of the dispensarys in CA voted against prop 19 because they didnt want to lose $$.\tAt least the ones my buddies work"volenteer" at.[/quote]

It will happen in atleast washington , oregon or colorado

14. Laughable!

15. Not really. You probably live there and have never been to Colorado or you have been there and live in Cali, so you have a clearly biased opinion. I don't see why people think California is the best just because it's so easy to get a MMJ card and they have a few good strains. Yea, they have beaches and bitches, but that's about it. Colorado is beautiful, has beautiful landscapes, is more weed friendly than CA (although not as easy to get a MMJ card), has bitches, has great weather, and has a decent economy. But this is my opinion, so no one get all butt hurt over it.

16. You are trying to act like your opinion is fact. You think the DEA hasn't been grilled over drug laws and the hyprocracy of them before? Did it change a damn thing? I do like some of the politicians of CO better then the ones of CA but to say one state is better then the other is speculation. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFC2IZe04EY]Rep. Steve Cohen (D.TN) Grills Michele Leonhart on the Dangers of Medical Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_cjLqDMqGI&feature=related]DEA Administrator - Michele Leonhart - Called Out by Rep. Jared Polis - YouTube[/ame]

Just because there is a hearing in federal court doesn't mean there is any federal legislation to change drug laws.

Don't get me wrong, I would love legalization. I was all gungho on it when CA had prop 19 on the ballot. At one point I read a poll saying 54% of CA favored legalization and regulation of marijuana. Just trying to be realistic here. I do hope CO passes it because then other states will follow.

17. #19 STRANGE, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Didn't mean to make it sound like fact, which is why I said it was my opinion. It just irritates me when someone thinks California is the best state in the U.S.:smoke: That poll on the first page said 61% of CO is pro legalization.

18. the federal > state government, pretty much now anything the federal gov says goes. this is not what the founding fathers intended.