Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ card online?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by norcal.sunshine, Sep 17, 2016.

1. I found a website that says you can get your evaluation and card online for $39? Apparently you skype with a doctor through their website. I was pretty skeptical at first but I looked up some reviews on yelp seems legit.. getnugg.com Can anyone vouch for this?

2. Seems shady to me. I wouldn't do it. Are you too far from going and seeing a doc in person? It costs about the same.

3. No, I'm not far but every where I've found near me is about $80. So, it would be pretty much just for the cost.

4. No, I'm not far but every where I've found near me is about $80. So, it would be pretty much just for the cost

5. i found this.. I think I'm gonna try it. I've been digging and so far haven't seen any negative reviews or anything that says it's a scam. I think people are far more likely to leave a review if they are dissatisfied with something. I'll let you guys know when I do it.

6. I haven't done it completely online but the time before last the Doctor was in a different city and ran like 4 satellite offices with just a girl to do the paperwork and print the cards.. Skyped the part with the Doc.. Card was good and valid for the year at all the dispensaries with no issues..
    BNW

7. i also applied via a website with name onlinemedicalcard.com , but they charged me some $79 for card and doctors recommendation (repeat visit to dispensaries).

8. I live in Cali too and seen these ads for $39. I wasn't sure of them either but somebody I used to work with went that route and everything was fine. I've always video conference with a "doctor" at the places I've went to for my license anyway, so it sounds like they cut out the middle man in this case.

9. yes I have a friend that did it. It's legit.

10. "Card by video" is routine in Northern California these days. I've got mine that way from a responsible doctor for $50, and the doctor letter has gotten me into three medical dispensaries with no problems.

• Like Like x 2