Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Card in Oregon??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Can anyone give me a link where it explains the guidelines for getting a MMJ card in Oregon?? My fiance and I are looking at moving out there sometime between October 2012 and Jan/Feb 2013 so I would like to make sure I know what to get prepared for when we get out there to apply to get a MMJ card. I currently don't live in a MMJ state so getting a recommendation isn't possible here to just transfer or something in case that helps.

2. Tougher than California!

I get migraines because of a childhood head trauma. Cannabis, used daily, prevents them. I have a California MMJ rec for years, so I use daily. Haven't had a real migraine in years!

Because I have no recent history of migraines, I was unable to get an Oregon rec!

I refuse to quit cannabis, to get a migraine, just to please some doctor! I'll just stay in California!

Granny