Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ Card in Michigan?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KingDaddySloth, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my friends live in Illinois and would like to get a Med Card in Michigan so we can go to this years Cannabis Cup in Detroit on 10/15/11 so we can consume cannabis on site and we are in need for a doctor in Michigan who would easily give there statement for this form which we need to turn in,
    http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Packet_3-27-09_272862_7.pdf
    I have Severe Pain from a car accident i was in about a year ago in my leg and my friends also have severe pain or seizures, so we are not trying to beat the system or anything. I have family in Michigan so address's are not a problem, we basically just need a doctor.

2. You need to be a resident of MI to be a med patient here.

3. Yeah, you have to be a Mi resident. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.