Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ and Your Kids

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pinkpipe, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I would love to, but right now we're in a condo with a cement back yard. Because all of the neighbors can see our backyard from their second story, it would be harder to camouflage potted plants. We have to move late Summer sometime, so we're hoping to find a house with a decent yard and/or basement.

My daughter decided that my plants are actually lemon trees, which makes the garden in the closet story sound even crazier. :)

2. Hmm, have either of you tried the attic? Kids never go up in the attic, remember the boogyman?

3. Unfortunately, our attic isn't really suited, but the spare room closet is. And it's behind a locked door anyway, as my hubby paints minis and has tons of books, so we have to keep his stuff locked up. We've had a locked room for him for years, so it's not anything new for the kids or visitors. They all know they're not allowed in his room. :D

4. I wish! :) We have shared attic space in the condos. If I had a house I'd probably have to run an air conditioner and insulate really well. It can get over 112* and is usually around 100* during the summers here. Attics get so hot that you're drenched and dehydrated in about five minutes.

You guys that live in nice cool places are lucky! Basements, attics... We just need to find an older house with a basement, and we're set. :)

5. An attic would be great, we're just below the 50th parallel...in the summer it might get warm but good ventilation/AC would help that. :D