Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MMJ and Hepatitis C

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by noeleaser, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Hello all...

I have hepatitis C and have been on an interfuron and ribavirin cocktail for the past year. I suffer from nausea, fatigue, headaches, lack of appetite and depression all brought on by the treatment.

I stopped my treatment a couple months back but still suffer from the symptoms. I plan on starting treatment again in 6 months or so, just have to give my body a test after a year of that stuff... This is where it gets tricky.. I just moved to CO from FL and just obtained my doctor's records to get my card... I opened and read them and it basically says I suffered from none of those symptoms, even though for the entire year I told my doctor about everything!!

Basically, I'm just a bit skeptical about being able to obtain a card. Has anyone had a similar situation or can relate? I would rather continue to obtain my meds the way I am now rather than give a doctor 100-300 dollars to have them deny me. At the same time, I'm in my late 30s and would prefer to be safe and legal...

Thanks for your input...

2. You should get some of Rick Simpson's "Hemp Oil" - I have a friend with Hep-C and who has been on the Hemp Oil 3 months - he feels 1000% better.

I have details on Hemp Oil at my site.

clinton

clinton

3. Clinton, sorry to intrude.:eek:

I have bookmarked your site and will followup in the AM; but a quick question.

Any info or links on the effectiveness of Ricks treatment for Stage 4's still using chemo?

Do they recommend an extended period?

Thanks for any info.:wave:

4. ICGREEN - there are plenty of other threads to discuss Simpson's Hemp Oil, all you have to do is look through the forum. Please don't hijack this thread to get it off track.

Thanks.