Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mmj age and New Jersey

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rbdash, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I have a brother who is 16 and living with Chron's. We live in Philly and two miles away is New Jersey. We have a pretty cool dad who would consent to medical marijuana but we live in Philly. So the question is, could we go to New Jersey and get medical Marijuana if we smoke it in New Jersey.

2. you have to be a jersey resident

3. There's actually no place to legally purchase mmj in Jersey yet. Governor Sandwich finally stopped stalling the law from going into effect a few weeks ago.

I think the 1st dispensaries will open in late fall.

4. #4 Carmine420, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Minors CAN use medical marijuana, but the parent has to sign off on it first.

edit: You have to live in New Jersey to even be considered.

5. No, you need to live in NJ.

6. Damn. Then Pennsylvania needs to legalize Mmj or even better legalize non Mmj usage. :smoke:

7. even if you did live here in jersey man, I doubt you could get a card. you basically have to be suffering from something really really shitty like cancer or ms. its absurd.

Grasscity Deals Near You