Mma thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by AD0123, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I know a lot of stoners who like MMA, it is the best sport imo. There is an event tonight UFC fight night josh neer vs nate diaz, my money is on nate by submission. My favorite fighter is Fedor then rampage and wanderlei silva for 2nd and 3rd.

/discuss

2. There is a guy that goes to my HS, His name is Micheal Goodman; supposibly hes like the best for his age in the nation or somethin crazy like that. I believe his nickname is "The Kid" ever heard of him?

3. #3 ryano85, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    its my favorite for sure.. i train 1 1/2 hours a day mon-fri and my life pretty much revolves around it.. i had to switch over to a vape..which is pretty cool, but i have a nice verity of pipes/bongs/steamroller that i miss quite a bit

4. That's cool, vape is a good idea but if you really like smoking instead you probably don't need to stop unless you smoke a huge amount. I know Joe Rogan smoked weed everyday for a while when he did jiujitsu with his trainer (I think mark delagradi but I am probably wrong). It is also a tradition with brazilian jiu jitsu to smoke weed and practice. I read a bunch of fighting books including a fighters heart by sam sheridan which is an amzing book. He said he went to brazil to train with the nog brothers and I guess they smoke weed everyday while the practice jiu jitsu which is pretty cool.

5. thats crazy, thanks for the info.. im also a daily smoker.. i gave up cigarettes at the same time i switched to a vape.. maybe i will pull out my sherlock tonight! fuck yeaaa

6. i was under the impression that eddie bravo was who rogan trained under....but i maybe wrong.