MMA guy gets boner?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BloodSweatTears, Apr 23, 2010.

1. So my friend and I were watching some MMA on VS the other night and these guys are wrestling or whatever and then they get up and this guy has got an obvious boner. I'm sitting there not saying anything about it then my buddy goes, "Does that guy have a bone-dog?"
    I was like, "HAH, Yeah I was thinking the same thing". We laughed about it for a while and came to the conclusion that he definatley had a bone dog.

Now, I've heard plenty of things about MMA being kind of gay because of all the guy on guy action and stuff, but this was way beyond this. I don't know if I can watch MMA anymore.

2. Would be more funny if there was a clip.

3. Two guys fighting each other with minimal protection with all kinds of skills that usually lead to some explosive action, along with more blood and broken noses than I've ever seen in any other sport, and you're going to let THAT stop you from watching MMA?

c'mon man, shit happens. Big deal. Even of both of them were gay, and gay for each other, it's highly unlikely they were thinking about THAT while trying not to get pummeled to death or choked out. There's a LOT of shit going on in even 30 seconds of MMA fighting. They could be running around the ring nude and I wouldn't give a shit. It's still some kick-ass entertainment.

4. Yeah I knew something like that would happen someday. I find MMA to be the shit, until they start rolling on the ground on top of each other, thats straight up gay I flip the channel when I see dude on dude.

5. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

6. Looked for it and I don't even remember who was fighting.

7. #7 megamax42, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Have you not seen the girls that hold up the round numbers? :D

I promise you nothing about it comes close to gay, unless your insecure in your masculinity and can't wrestle a man on the floor like they have for thousands of years, ultimately to see who is better, NOT who is gayer.

8. Yea cuz when I watch MMA all I'm lookin' to see if the fighterz dick is hard, thought I was the only guy tryin' to be gay like that

9. You don't like mma, you like muay thia and kick boxin. The art of bjj and even wrestling is far from gay or dude on dude.

10. yea bjj is nothing close to being gay, atleast i hope so because ive been doing it for over 3 years lol

11. i have done MMA for a couple years nothing professional..just training..i am a purple belt in Bjj and have done boxing and kickboxing since i was 16 and wrestled since i was 8..the "boner" you are referring to is actually the Protective cups. Depending on the kind or brand some do not sit flush under the shorts and they protect all the way down to the taint region..lol so when a fighter is on the ground or sitting the protection down by the taint gets pushed up and it looks like the guy has a boner..has happened to me at grappling tournies.....look at James irving KO over Terry Martin...he goes stiff and iit looks like a boner when in reality it is jsut the cup.

12. ALso to the comment about the guys rolling on the ground...i will tell you it is a science. when to push and pull and when to lift or shhift your hips.. theses guys that can get on top and stay there literally feel like 1000 pounds. i have rolled with some good BJJ guys and had the opertunity to roll at some seminars with Rolles Gracie and some Pro fighters. They feel like there are 8 guys on top of you..Sure fights are exciting standing up..cause it can be over in a minute..but nuthing beats a flying armbar or sick darce choke or slick leg lock...nothing like making your opponent say "uncle".

13. The plot thickens...

14. oh jesus it's not a big deal
    with all the touchy and rubbing...haha....no I must continue with my point!
    it's a natural body reaction, doesn't mean he's gay

15. [​IMG]

16. im pretty sure your looking at a cup, figuring you have to wear one in wec

17. rofl.

18. Yes it was only a cup they are required in all sanctioned fights pro and amatuer atleast in the US, hence why you see a guy tap his crotch while being checked by the ref before getting in the ring

19. Am i the only person who is not entertained by UFC?

20. word niqqa preach it brother

Grasscity Deals Near You