Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MM laws

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by drtask, Dec 18, 2006.

1. hello all. I am sure there is a post, but im stoned and lazy so i am posting a new one about this. would norml.org have the information for medical marijuana card eligibility? i would like to know if there are cards issued in new mexico, as i have had several doctors tell me to continue my marijuana usage for managing the mood swings and psychosis i suffer from as a result of severe bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. i currently do not have the funding to move somewhere that issues cards, and i would like to find this information out so i can get a card as soon as possible so i dont have to be shitting bricks everytime i pick up, you know? im tired of these street dealers jipping my shit and selling me premature buds./ sorry for the long post, but need to know some info

2. no because nm doesn't have mmj. wouldn't checking around on google be easier than typing a post?