Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MM for Severe Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by NileFan, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I have Severe Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder. Not only do I worry all the time, it also impacts my physical state. It causes me to have diarrhea and horrible nausea. Ever since I was 5 I have always been in a state of constant worries. All 3 of my doctors (Psychologist, Physician, Psychiatrist) have all recommended medicine and Anti-Anxiety pills.

The only time I don't feel worried is when I am smoking Cannabis. Even like 3 days after smoking some, I still feel great. Just not high. But no Anxiety!

So I was wondering if this an acceptable way to obtain medical marijuana.

Is it?

2. If you are in California it is definitely an acceptable way to get a doctor's reccomendation. The language in the bill is pretty broad:

(12) Any other chronic or persistent medical symptom that either:

(A) Substantially limits the ability of the person to conduct one or more major life activities as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-336).

(B) If not alleviated, may cause serious harm to the patient's safety or physical or mental health.

3. Man i wish weed helped my anxiety. Does the complete opposite here.