Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MM clones or seeds.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by X-Man, Nov 19, 2006.

1. I got hurt at work a couple of months ago and had to go to a chiropracter. he told me that a car accident a year ago and a fussed disk in my lower back that I was probaly born with was what iwas looking at. Basicaly a fucked up back that i will never be a 100%. Now my question is i think I can get a mm card but what are they giving for home grow seeds or clones and what kind. I'm from cali and have been a smoker since 13 I'm 24 now and I know my buds and I'm looking for blueberry, purple kush, ak47, grandaddypurple, grape ape, you know the good shit. I want to grow my own meds.iv tryed "other" ways to get seeds and got burned 3 different times bc bud depot weed city and some dude named siciliangodfather(canadian). I hope my true bud smoken peeps out ther will show some love. Peace from central cali.

2. im pretty sure they just sell clones, and why dont you get a mj card and go to the clubs to see what they have for yourself? theyll have nothing but "the good shit"