MLFB vs iOlite

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ViiRuS, May 3, 2011.

1. Hello GrassCity,
    I was wondering if I could get your help with something, it's causing me to lose sleep cause I keep thinking about it :(

I'm really interested in buying a vaporizer, however, I live in the United Kingdom so I was wondering if the MLFB's lifetime warrenty still counted? Hmm..

Well, the point of this thread is, should I spend 150 on the iOlite vaporizer, or should I spend 85 on the Magic Launch Flight Box?
    Thanks.

2. Ive used both and MFLB gives better hits.

3. go cheaper and for the lifetime warranty. MFLB all the way

4. i was kinda happy with my iolite but everyone seems soooo happy with there mflb that i would recommend one of them with having no experience with one

5. The MFLB is smaller, cheaper, better, more durable, comes with a much better warranty and doesn't run on butane.

Don't get why anyone would choose the iolite over it.

6. You're welcome. I guess that there will always be those lazy ass stoners who would rather ask people to take the time out of their day and spoon feed them information than to take on the responsibility to fucking find it themselves.

I guess the reason this really irks me is because I spend so much time here answering questions and trying to provide as much information as I can regarding vaporizers, as I am sure others do as well, and then bam............someone comes in here and asks the EXACT same question that has been answered a gazillion times before and all it takes is a few seconds to find those answers. As a matter of fact, it takes longer to post up the question and wait for the answers than to do the search. Makes no sense whatsoever.

7. It's like groundhogs day every time that I sign in here. I'm like didn't I reply to that same thread the other day? Oh no, wait. It's a new one with the exact same question.