MK-Ultra TH Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Buddha88, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Ok so i was just wondering what ppl knew about this strain... i been checking it out but most of the info on is limited and very skewed. mostly smaller grows with 1-3 plants and the results are all over the place. most of the buds looks good but hows the smoke? hows it grow? any info is appreciated.

2. High there MK Ultra is a very groovy heavy smoke, I think it might have won the indica cup one year, if it didn't win then it placed in the top three 2008. I have not grown it but I have smoked some, its not my favorite strain but it is very good :cool:

3. Yeah i saw it placed at one of the cups and i figured how could you go wrong with a reputable breeder and G13 haze x og kush lol. i already ordered them and then read some shitty reviews so just wanted to know what im in for. ill be sure to post a report for the city when there done in a few months.

4. They were reviewed very favorably by Jason King in the CannaBible 3. According to him all the brilliant flavor of OG Kush is there.

Mixed reviews probably mean you should clone and select the best for a mother plant if at all possible.

5. My good friend grew Outdoors MK-Ultra
    It turned out to be one dank strain.
    Some StickyIcky

6. O believe me an OGx G13plant will definately earn a mothers spot in my garden lol

Good to know. when did you guys harvest outdoors? Id love to take some cuttings and put them in my greenhouse but i live somewhat farther north and its a struggle to get some plants to finish in time.