Mk ultra from th seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheesetronic, Jun 19, 2009.

1. anyone know if this strain is the real deal?

2. nobody? this is hard to believe. where do we talk about STRAINS?
    there needs to be a strain area, not just -"grow journals"

3. yah.. mk ultra is the real deal.. it is g13 crossed with la confidential i do believe.. i am in the process of growing this strain now.. three weeks into flowering under a 250 watt hps.

4. sweet! Thanks for the info!!!!:D let me know how that goes. where did you get the beans???
    I have never worked with TH seeds before, but I hear they are pretty bad ass, like the dudes at DNA.

If anyone has had a good or bad experience with TH seeds, let me know! thanks!

5. i picked up the beaners at the attitude seed bank.. which i totally recomend.. i have made two purchases with the attitude and i recieved both of them on the 7th day, not bad at all.. and what i also like about them is that they send the seeds in the original packaging, unlike one other site that i have bought beans from. i went the extra mile and paid the extra $ for their stealth packaging mode, well worth it imho.
    also, its great to see that great minds think alike, lol, as i have also bought some beans from dna.. i have yet to try any of them out yet, but in about 5 or 6 weeks i will throw them in some soil.. i went with the sour cream, which is a cross of g13 and sour diesel, which sounds like a complete winner in my book. i will let you know when i get that far.

6. o yah.. i was a lil wrong with the mk ultra details.. it is a cross of g13 and og kush, not l.a. confidential like i had originally said.. sorry for the wrong info the first time. but i am completely sure about the sour cream genetics, lol..

7. here r a couple pix of d mk ultra.. hope u like it.. i put it into flower at about 15 inches or so, and boy did it ever stretch some.. it atleast doubled in height in the first week of flowering.. being as this is my first attempt at an indoor grow, i am not all to sure if this is average stretch or not. sorry..

Attached Files:

8. nice. Your headed for some good nugs ... I hear attitude is reliable.... doc chron is okay, but they've sent me crushed seeds before, and they can have bad attitudes...bigtime.
    They even accused me of crushing them myself?!?!?
    anyway, dont you get a t-shirt with the attitude order?
    cant wait to try the mk ultra.... also I am working with cataract kush from dna... Im going to pick up some blue cheese (barneys farm version) and some kushberry also....
    I'd like to try bubblecheese from big buddha but no female versions so may wait on that......
    I wonder if Barneys farm strains are good.. (morning glory, night shade, etc)
    Anyway, I'm mainly focusing on Dna and mk ultra from th seeds...
    the sour cream will be a treat I am sure... never grown it because of long flowering , but
    I think anything dna is going to be good....
    keep me updated on the MK, and nice to hear from ya.:wave:

9. yeah. dr chronic is the one i was talking about that sends the seeds not in the original packaging. i was trying to b nice and not name names, but as you did i will. i dont understand y they take them out of the package and then send you the package anyways. just seemed a lil shady to me.
    the shirt that comes from the attitude is just some random t-shirt, but i love the stealthness of it.
    i have seen that mk ultra is now available in fem.. which is not the beans that i got.. guess i ordered mine about a month too early, but its all good.
    you had mentioned a couple of cheese strains, and i cant place which co. it was that made it, but i thought that this new cheisel looks pretty tasty. its cheese x diesel.
    i was in a dam last sept and went to barneys breakfast bar, and i had some of their morning glory. it was definitely pretty good, but as of yet i don't know of anyone who has grown out any of thier seeds
    i had brought home some sensi seeds fruity juice for a friend and non of them even popped.. he thinks that the x-ray had something to do with this.. have u ever heard of this?
    o yah, at first i was a little turned of to the sour cream with the ten week flowering x, but like the old saying goes, some things are worth waitng for, so i decided to give it a try.
    do you have any grow journals going or even any old ones on here that i could check out as i would love to see some pix of the cataract kush.
    what kind of setup are you growing with? hydro, soil, lamps etc?

10. hey cheese. just wanted to say that i was just reading an issue of skunk magazine..volume 5, issue 2, and in the milf section they have a nice article on the cataract kush.. man, does that sound like some good smoke. let me know how it turns out.

11. YO YO YO! word 'em up?
    Anyway, I will be real about Doc chronic and say that while they do take out the beans and re-package them, I have found them to be the real thing every time. Thats why I still trust them even when they are total dicks. They used to hand out freebies.... but have not in a long long while... the Troublemaker strain is awesome and I'm sure his other strains are good... Anyway, what kind of shirt did you get???
    I'm noticing you like diesel type strains, which I have yet to get into.... interesting.
    I have found that anything crossed with cheese that is stronger, balances out into a really nice herb. Take blue cheese... the barneys farm version - I found that smaller ,almost runts with nice buds, are so stinky and so damn strong that it literally gets rid of my worst headaches, which every other strain in the world seems to make worse.... so I found this special variation in barneys farm blue cheese... it will be smaller and smell similar to that perm smell at the ladys barber shop, very very strong... when you sniff it, your head retracts and you want to vomit... but when its totally cured, it smells like blue berry cheesecake, and the smell goes through the bag, through your pants and into the whole room.
    anyway, that x ray thing sounds bunk to me... seeds would prob. germ, but I really dont know...?? the sour creams time is a factor, but like you say, good things are worth the wait.... I will wait a long time if I see a sativa sweeten up and resin up.
    I think I have a few pics of l.a. ultra and cheese somewhere.....
    as for my set up, I am currently about to move to B.C. area again, so I will get registered up there for up to 23 plants. Anyway, thanks for the tip on the Cataract Kush...I will get that skunk mag.... crossing O.g. with l.a. con. is such a great thing and I am glad they have done it.. thank you DNA.
    anyway, talk to you later brohan. (whatever that is)
    T:hello:

12. ive got some bubblecheese on the go in the thread bellow il let you know how she smoke ;o)

13. Yeah Ive ordered from THseeds 2 times and both times what I got from them was total dog shit weed for the price.. I gave them 1 more chance though and I picked up some Mendicino Madness and Buku Kush ill let you know in a month on those 2. But yeah anyways I bought the Heavy Duty Fruity one of there more expensive strains so i figured it would just kick ass but no it ended up being lanky medium yeilding C+ weed. It smelled like no other strain I have seen before and since, but just not worth growing if your looking for high yeild, easy to grow or great quality weed.. i shit canned it after the first grow. And as for the other strain I shelled out another $200 and picked up some MK-Ultra.. thinking OG kush background heck yeah its gotta be good. But no not even close infact its prob the 3rd worst strain I have every ordered and thats out of about 40 + different strains easy. Flowering time was ok yeild average but the most run of the mill no smell, no stone average weed you will every see!! shit canned that one on the first grow too and thats not the bad part in anticipation of this being a great strain I kept a male collected pollen and pollenated branches my 3 favorite strains I had at the time (Sour Diesel,Purps, and Jack Frost). I grew about 20 seeds of each afterwards just too see incase I got lucky and stumbled upon something maybe a bomb recessed pheno or something hiding in the MK-Ultra but no instead I ended up with watered down versions of my 3 favorties like it was some negative ion strain that just sucked the dankness out of everyhting it touched. THseeds more like THsucks