Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Mjmama's organic bug spray

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Mjmama's organic bug spray:

2 tablespoons neem oil
    2 teaspoons BT
    2 drops dawn dish soap
    1 gallon of water

The main pests I get here in NorCal are mites and caterpillars. This simple organic spray protects my garden from both.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey just a question, what's bt?

3. [quote name='"fish4lex10"']Hey just a question, what's bt?[/quote]

Its a bacteria that only effects caterpillars and is deemed safe for humans.

4. hate them worms!! freakin things, you don't even know they are there till its too late, ate all my homies double purps last year.. they come from them tiny white or light grey moths.. oh ya I won't be afraid to use some organic poisons after the damage I saw last year.. trimming buds with tiny green worms coming out.. thanks for the recipe.. I'm also going with some bug zappers and I spray my whole backyard, except the plants, with seven spray.. those moths are attracted to oak trees..

5. #5 mjmama25, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"chopshop"']hate them worms!! freakin things, you don't even know they are there till its too late, ate all my homies double purps last year.. they come from them tiny white or light grey moths.. oh ya I won't be afraid to use some organic poisons after the damage I saw last year.. trimming buds with tiny green worms coming out.. thanks for the recipe.. I'm also going with some bug zappers and I spray my whole backyard, except the plants, with seven spray.. those moths are attracted to oak trees..[/quote]

Yeah they hit me hard last season. I found the BT at the end of the season when it was too late. One application and all the worms shriveled up but their poop was in the buds and made a lot of my colas mold.

The BT is safe to use in flower, but i don't use the neem in flower because of the flavor. This recipe is just for veg. I like the bug zapper idea too. I was thinking about getting a couple myself.