Mjmama's Garden of Weeden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Thank you mama, I am glad to be here. You have an experienced bunch of subscribers so I am always Happy to post here and learn. Hope you don't mind me occasionally posting a question or two :).

My first grow is finishing out in about a week and a half my second grow is getting huge they're ready to take over the main grow room. New batch of genetics is already on their third or fourth node. Getting huge

2. dang today was the first time i looked at the main outdoor journals page in a while. had no clue you started a new journal mama! i feel bad for making it late, but hey i found ya :) subbed!

3. #103 mjmama25, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    It's ok. I don't make it around to everyone's journals as much as I'd like either. Even though my cellphone data allowances is all used up for the month. I must be on here a plenty. ;) But I don't think anyone could keep up with it all. Not even the mods who (I think) are paid to be here. I could be wrong about that one though. Anyway, I'm glad you found the grow. We still have plenty of time before things get interesting here.

4. I have been doing video updates of my grow journal. Would it be ok to post it here so you can see it more =) Also would love some of your subscribers insites too =). I won't post without permission.

5. Go for it.

6. Well OK Then here is my first Episode for you my most recent one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUfjZvSDJtA]Kitsune's Grow Journal - 3/3/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Would like to add that I topped those starts in the grow chamber to try and slow em down. May end up taking the 1st grow down early to get the good plants in the main grow room. Would like to hear comments =)

7. Hey! Just subbing to the new thread :wave:

8. Looking very nice. Uually when I see red hairs start forming, that tells me I'm about half way through flowering. So you still have a little while to go, but that's all good. Gives em lots of time to pack on more weight. Just make sure you don't chop early. That's the most disappointment thing to grow for all that time and watch the buds shrivel up because they weren't ready. And premature high sucks too. It takes a lot of willpower to watch them grow.

Your video made me want to make my own. :D

9. Welcome aboard! Here's the new youtube video I just made.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuSD92c2Qs]Mjmama's 2013 strain list - YouTube[/ame]

10. Its mostly your positive energy and love:D

11. Thanks senator! I'm really lucky to have such nice weather here. We have a cold snap for a couple months, but it didn't last too long. The only probably is we hardly got any rain. It's going to be a dry hot summer.

12. I really believe that makes a big difference. Given good circumstances, lots of love is the deciding factor between a good grow and a great one. I'm planning on pulling off a great one this season. And I know you will be right there by my side. Albeit on a larger scale. :hello:

Last season was already the best I've ever grown, and this season I have better genetics w/more variety, better soil, and my husband is finally getting around to finishing cutting down that massive tree that he started on last year. It's a big job to do by hand. So that should give us marginally more light. And the neem meal should help keep the pests under control, which was my biggest problem last season. I can smell a good year on the horizon. :D

13. I hear ya on that one for sure. Last year it rained maybe 10 days out of the whole may-nov grow season. And the heat keeps getting stronger it seems to me haha

14. #115 OldPork, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Love the Youtube mamasita...and such a sexy voice.:love: Girl Scout Cookies! NOM NOM:yummy:
    Porksville's looking at 6-10 inches of snow today thru tomorrow.:cry:

15. Weak! Hate snow thats why I ditched the midwest. Your only half way there. Lol west coast is the best coast!

16. Glad you liked the video mama and happy to have inspired you into making videos too! Is a lot of fun and my wife likes to make comments in the too she can be silly.

Like your video can't wait to see how big they get! Pics are one thing bit videos show you a lot more. Hoping for a better summer than last year for you, I'm indoor so I'm not too worried but I know a lot of outdoor garilla growers.

17. Haha that's funny me and my friend took down a tree I had with machetes and an axe jahaha .! The tree is south of my plant location so it had to go so I can get the most after the summer solstice

Attached Files:

18. Haha that's great ;)

19. I used to take down trees for the utility company and it was a serious pain in the ass and a dangerous job on top of it. We had to climb the trees and take off certain branches at a time. I don't envy him and the tree lol but understand him takin his time