Mjmama's Garden of Weeden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mjmama25, Mar 1, 2013.

1. That's rediculous! Too bad I didn't order a day sooner or Id have a Blue Widow seed for you, but I ordered at the last minute. They ran out of the Blue Widow and had to swap it out for something else.

2. It always makes me a little mad when the freebie I want goes away. It happened my last seed order. Ended up cutting two more beans from my list cause I didn't want the other freebie... Lol hope things are going good mama! I read you picked up some amendments the other day so that's a good sign! It's just about spring! :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hey mama, a secret gem outta that seed list is the sugar black rose...works pretty damn well for my stomach, you might wanna check into it :)

4. Thanks for the tip. I might swap that out for the Girl Scout Cookies since the cookies came with 2 reg seeds in place of 1 fem. Do you know anything about how it grows? Does it get tall?

5. She's indica dominant, I've never had one get extremely stretchy on me in the few times I've ran it...

6. #3326 mjmama25, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    Sweet. Nice to know. She would be good for next to the fence where my plants got ripped last year. I'm going to plant those ones late and use my shorter strains this season. Those punks are still going through trials. I just got a call from the DA's office this morning about it.

7. If my memory serves me right....this is a pic of the first SBR I grew...

[​IMG]

8. If it weren't for the piece of dirt I would have had 3 feminized Blue Widow seeds.