Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mjmama's Canna Caramels

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mjmama25, Nov 15, 2012.

1. You will need:

1 cup canna butter
    2 1/4 cups brown sugar
    1 cup light corn syrup
    1 can sweet and condensed milk
    1 tsp vanilla
    Dash of salt

You simple melt the butter then add the brown sugar and salt. Stir. Next add the corn syrup. Then slowly stir in the sweet milk. Cook over medium heat until it gets to a good boil (about 245 degree) and 12-15 mins after you started cooking. Remove from heat. Add vanilla, and pour into a greased pan.

Then all you have to do is let them set until firm enough to cut. If you want you can roll them in rock salt and/or coat them in chocolate. I'm thinking Im going to make chocolate, marshmellow, caramel squares with mine. :D

2. sounds AMAZING, Thanks for the recipe i am gonna have to try these

3. I hope you like them as much as I do. I might leave out the corn syrup next time and see how that works.

I'm totally bombed from just one. Each candy has a lot of butter in it and I made the butter really strong to begin with. About 3 ounces of bud and trim cooked into one pkg of butter, then I added a few grams of kief after I strained the butter. :D

Whoa baby it's some potent stuff!

4. Sounds good!

5. [quote name='"mjmama25"']I hope you like them as much as I do. I might leave out the corn syrup next time and see how that works.

I'm totally bombed from just one. Each candy has a lot of butter in it and I made the butter really strong to begin with. About 3 ounces of bud and trim cooked into one pkg of butter, then I added a few grams of kief after I strained the butter. :D

Whoa baby it's some potent stuff![/quote]

I wish you were my mama! Coffee table candy dish would be filled with dank num nums.

6. Ahh thanks! They came out a little messy but very tasty. I accidentally bought semi sweet chocolate instead of milk chocolate so they're darker than I wanted.

Attached Files: