Mj

Discussion in 'General' started by ponyraper, Jun 26, 2009.

1. #1 ponyraper, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    michael jackson. good or bad? everyone seems to feel so bad for him since he died. even though he was ridiculed previously by the same people who are now singing his praises. your opinion?

oh, and can we keep this civil? let's not attack people for stating their opinion.

2. Innocent until proven guilty. I know I didn't grow up with him like most people did but when I was growing up I was still introduced to him at a very early age. I always listened to his stuff while I was growing up and he will forever be the King of Pop in my heart. May he RIP.

3. I'm not going to be a hypocrite by sitting here and praising him, i mean i thought he was a fucking nut, insane and surrounded by people who instead of being honest with him and trying to get him help, indulged him for fear the gravy train might stop. I think concerning the first allegation of child molestation was true and he was guilty as sin.

May he rest in peace but anyone who told the MJ jokes about him and little boys or him being fuckin weird comes on here and praises him is a hypocrite.