Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ virgin no more

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CommieNerd, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Last night, my wife and I had our first experience with cannibus. Wow! Where has this been all my life!? I just remember feeling so good, and all my pain going away and all my inhibitions too. Wow.

We had what our guy referred to as Corn. My guess is that it was Mexican grass, he said about mid grade. But, the wife wants to grow now! :)

2. Welcome to the club :smoke:

3. Welcome to the club.

Pretty new stoner here myself.

4. You may have just started something there is no stopping. If you were just smoking mids too, there is a whole other world out there. Congrats on enjoying your first experience and remember smoke responsibly.

5. if you love mids your gonna dig some dank!

6. Yea, I can't wait to get the good stuff. Honestly, that why I wanna grow. Free bud, and get the good stuff. BTW, craigslist does work if your new to this or to the area. Rock on!

7. what do you mean craigslist works?

8. A while back, when I first joined, I had no idea how to get hold of any bud. A few people suggested CL. I tried a few times with no luck, but yesterday it totally panned out. Saw an ad, called him up, within an hour, I was effed UP!

9. Just a warning, Craigslist isn't the safest way to obtain bud. Cops may be setting you up on there, so please be careful.

10. Welcome :bongin:

11. Listen to me carefully

ENJOY THOSE FIRST HIGHS WHILE THEY LAST!!

12. yeah. even shit weed can get you pleasantly high the first few times.

13. One small puff for man, one giant leap for man's mind

14. Honestly i didn't even get high the first time I smoked, and it was pretty good.

15. This. I was going to say the same. Although if you have a wife I'm sure you're old enough to understand the risks you took.

16. So refreshing to hear a nice "first time" post.

Glad you enjoyed it. Growing yourself is a little tricky. Rather go out and get some good stuff first. See what types of strains you enjoy. When you know what you like, then grow that :)

Happy toking :smoke:

17. Yea, I was very leery of going on CL. But he is a young guy, 21 I guess, and I bought a small amount.7g about. But since he shared his with us, we left him some too. I need to call him back and thank him. Very cool guy. Was so nervous when we saw the cop at the gas station feet away, but he told us where to meet him to go get it.

We are looking for more of an indaca strain and he says he only gets what he can. So I thought to get some indaca autoflowering feminenised seeds while I'm still recovering from surgery and unemployed, and grow one. If it goes well, then I have my meds right there!

So I guess these first few times are the best, and it goes down hill from here?

18. Its dosent necessarily get worse or bad it just is less intense imo, but thats where t breaks come in to play ;)

19. Not exactly, depends on what you are smoking and how much. Don't get me wrong after years of smoking it's not the same but thats when you move on to hash or concentrates:D

20. T breaks?

Ok, so I know what hash is, but what are concentrates?