Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ taking it's toll?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PhazeTwo, May 3, 2007.

1. I've been smoking once a day for the past month or so.

This last few days i've had a really bad sore throat which gets worse after smoking. I'm also coughing a lot and coughing up a bit of flem in the mornings.

I'm pretty fit apart from that - walk about 5-6 miles a day and do lots of weights etc/eat healithly.

I can't really use a vapouriser as I smoke when I take my dog out at night so my old man dosen't clock on.

Any ideas? Is it just a case of cutting back to say, smoking on weekends only?

2. Hmm, try eating it.

You could make firecrackers one night to last you a few days, and eat em in the mornin, have fun for like 6-7 hours.

They don't smell like weed when you make em... so youd be fine.

3. Yeah, my Dad should be going away next week so i'l probably make a batch then.

I really don't want to stop smoking altogether - nothing beats relaxing with a joint after a hard day at work. Reckon i'm just going to cut down to weekends only - will make my tolerance lower, my weed last longer and less damage to my lungs etc.

4. id say cut back atleast until your throat starts feelin better and all that flems gone. I always get that shit in my lungs.. it sucks haha

5. If you don't smoke really good weed currently you could start doin that. Use small amounts like in a tiny bowl or a glass bat. I use to do that but now I smoke more so it doesn't work really.

6. are you only smoking dry pieces?

if so, i'd say invest in a small water piece, whether it be a bubbler or 6in mini bong, your hits will be much better.

when i was in mexico, i was smoking a shitty limestone bowl w/ shitty mexi schwag, but once i made a cheap water bottle bong, my hits were 10x better than before, and probably 10x bigger.

7. Only time my throat ever hurt from weed was the couple times i smoked regs/shwagg

otherwise the high mid/dank doesnt affect my throat at all.

8. i would have to say vap the herb or cook it in something. i have a wonderful recipe for organic brownies that will have you trippin' for over 7 hours using the herb you have no matter how potent(or not) it is. let me know if you are interested.

9. i'm interested in that recipe.

10. Why don't you look into a cordless vaporizer....hand held and everything.