Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MJ Strains, which one?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenDazed42, May 21, 2003.

1. Well, at the moment I've acquired three good hook-ups through friends. They each have a different strain of weed. These are:

Purple Haze
    Northern Lights
    AK-47

I was thinking that I would get some purple haze, because of what I have hear about it. But, my friend was telling me that AK-47 is apparently the best out there right now. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about AK-47? For that matter, what are the effects and differences of each of the previous strains? Thanks for the help.

2. purple haze is my fave strain from those three. a well rounded hybrid to give a really enjoyable flavour and a stone that is too near to perfect. you'll b smiling ear to ear and you'll be sunk happily into yer couch... i reccomend you stick with your original choice.
    AK is an excelent smoke too though. quite potent.
    NL is theee most powerful strain i've ever smoked. truely a god of cannabis plants!

3. go with the haze my friend

all digit said is 100% true :)