mj story R.I.P

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pl8k10, Jul 17, 2009.

1. okay fellas the other night i was blazed sorta and i passed out , and right after i guess i fell asleep and started dreaming. Jessica Alba was in the first dream. Then, Check this one the next dream scared the shit out of me i was fighting Michael Jackson socked him in the face and head he was fucked after that beating and the next thing that happened you can guess he was on the floor no pulse I had just killed Micheal Jackson. His face was scary up close being it was a dream I still felt like i was having a heart attack in my sleep and couldn't wake up for the heck of it .

2. talk more about that first dream with jessica alba

3. i would hate to unwillingly have to beat up Micheal Jackson.

4. lmao, that made me laugh.

and OP, it was just a dream, im sure every1's had that fucked up dream that makes em wake up traumatized.

5. i had a dream like a year ago that i did lines of coke and oxyclean with billy mays, no joke. shit was hillarious

6. yeah.. everyone has a traumatizing dream. i dreamed that my brother, mother, father, and best friend commited a murder suicide in a car using a shotgun. saw the brains splatter on windows and everything.